Squier Hall

Originally dubbed “Signal Corps Laboratories,” what is now Squire Hall was named in honor of Major General George O. Squire. The structure was built in 1934 and finished the following year. It was commissioned to consolidate and replace the original nine wooden buildings that housed what was known as “the laboratories” on Fort Monmouth since 1918. The L-Shaped building was designed by New York architects Rodgers and Poor.